Thinkware U4KD128 FRONT & REAR DASH CAM (U1000) - 128GB
THINKWARE's newest flagship dash cam model U1000 captures true 4K UHD resolution at the front and 2K QHD resolution at the rear, making it one of the highest resolution 2 channel dash cams in the market! Supplied as a kit, the U1000-2CH-32GB (order code U4KD32) includes the front dash cam, rear cam, hard wire kit and 32GB Micro SD card. Housed in a low profile and modern design, the U1000 brings to the table all of the premium features that THINKWARE's previous flagship dash cam models had on board. Its resolution has been reinforced with Video Enhancement Technology including Super Night Vision 2.0, so you won't miss a single detail be it day or night. It is equipped with THINKWARE CONNECT, a cloud-based system with geo-fencing, vehicle locator and impact notifications for peace of mind. With energy efficiency as one of its stronger suits, U1000 has a variety of Advanced Park Mode options including Energy Save and Time Lapse, along with the traditional impact and motion detection options. The dash cam also includes built in GPS for embedded speed, time and location data; Advanced Driving Alert System (ADAS) including Lane Departure (LDWS), Forward Collision (FCWS), Urban Forward Collision (uFCWS) and Front Vehicle Departure (FVDW); Safety Camera Alerts for speed and red-light cameras; built-in Wi-Fi Connectivity to enable control and management via iOS or Android powered smartphone. U1000 supports up to 128GB Micro SD and features Format Free 2.0 Technology for extended life and reliability of the Micro SD Card.
ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION
Equipped with CMOS Image Sensors, this lets you record crisp and clear 4K UHD 2160P front and 1440P 2K QHD rear cam videos be it daytime or nighttime. Even better, it sports a 150-degree wide angle lens view that minimises blind spots across the board.
U1000 also supports 2K QHD recording at 60 frames per second.
High frame rate delivers both smoother and sharper image.
Equipped with an input for a second camera, this can take your surveillance capabilities to the next tier. Just add in the 2K 1440P QHD rear camera to the mix to get peace of mind across the board, as doing so lets you keep an eye on what’s happening behind your vehicle, available as an optional extra, included in 2 channel kits.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
Whether you’re driving under bright sunlight, heading out of a tunnel or getting under the shadow of a tall building, among others, its WDR feature helps get you through a sudden change in frontal light exposure levels that yield excessively bright or dark recordings. WDR does this by getting rid of overly bright spots and correcting colour balance to produce nothing but clear images.
Nighttime Picture Quality Correction
Images from videos recorded at nighttime on poorly-lit avenues, streets or roads generally don’t look that lucid. But with this, it’s an entirely different story. It’s armed with enhancement sensors that make brightness, colour and noise cancellation controls possible each time; hence, vivid video recordings of your evening drive.
A sudden rise of light exposure brought about by intense sunlight or headlight beams from oncoming vehicles, or poor lighting in a tunnel may give any ordinary dash cam trouble capturing clear images but not THINKWARE dash cams. They come with an automatic light exposure function that controls light exposure levels for crisp footage at all times.
Using the latest Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology, which brings real-time image processing to the table, this captures images and records videos of up to 10 times brighter even in low-light environments like dark alleyways or underground parking lots for peace of mind.
Automatically activates as soon as the engine starts, this function lets you record videos that are saved in one-minute segments via an auto-looping mechanism.
Active Impact Monitoring System, made possible by the built-in three-axis G-Sensor, automatically stores video data 10 seconds prior and after a collision.
Similar to how a typical video camera works, you use this mode to record events in front of your vehicle, whether or not it’s in motion, as they happen.
Surveillance + Time Lapse + Energy Save Park Mode
Paired with a genuine THINKWARE Hard Wire Cable kit (HWC), this can provide full surveillance capabilities whenever your vehicle is parked. It securely stores 20 seconds of footage (10 seconds before/after) once it detects motion or impact.
Audio / Voice
Not only does it capture vivid videos, but it also records crystal-clear audio. This enables you to enjoy top-tier comprehensive surveillance capabilities to the fullest, too.
This feature significantly trims down your power consumption to up to 1/3 less, while giving you as much as 3x longer video recording capability. Serves you well when you’re on a vacation or you need to leave the vehicle unattended for quite some time, the Energy Save Parking Mode instantly puts the dash cam to sleep after capturing 20-second footage of an impact or motion detected by the G-Sensor.
*HWC required, sold separately
Records at 2 frames per second, the Time Lapse Park Mode makes it possible to reduce the video files’ size; hence, this can capture videos from your parked vehicle up to 16 times longer than other dash cams can. This ensures important clips or images will stay safe in its memory for the long haul.
*HWC required, sold separately
Watch what is happening in real-time. Monitor your vehicle with your smartphone, no matter where you are. Live Resolution: 768x452p @15fps (available during Continuous Driving Mode & Parking Surveillance Mode)
* Live View: Up to 300 minutes per month. (Reset on every 1st day of the month)
Aside from alerting you about the vehicle’s whereabouts, Geo-Fencing lets you know whenever your vehicle goes inside or outside a certain area. This will send you a push notification via the THINKWARE CLOUD mobile app. Even better, the Geo-Fence’s radius can be set by typing in the address or simply using a pin point on the mobile app itself.
This helps you find the vehicle’s real-time position using its Locate Vehicle function. As it updates every 10 seconds, it displays the current location, driving speed information and the direction it’s headed with the help of the Google Map.
Driving Impact Notification
Using the THINKWARE Cloud app, this sends an alert to the user’s smartphone, should the vehicle figure in a collision or accident. On the other hand, the owner’s registered contacts can be notified in case the driver gets involved in a car crash, as well.
*Requires Thinkware Cloud Connection via smartphone using Thinkware Cloud App. Smartphone Hotspot must be turned on and connected to Thinkware Dash Cam for these features to work. Data costs will be incurred from phone service provider when in use.
BUILT-IN WIFI SMARTPHONE
WiFi-enabled dash cameras can be connected to an iOS or Android-powered smartphone through the THINKWARE CLOUD APP. Not only does this let you view, download or get rid of recorded videos or captured images within its storage, but it also allows you to update the dash cam’s firmware or the stored safe driving information with ease. Even better, this app spells convenience for it gives you easy access to your THINKWARE dash cam, enabling you to adjust dash cam sensitivity, LED and partition settings; watch real-time video using the live viewer; stream live footage; move downloaded videos to mobile phone’s library, among others.
Download THINKWARE CLOUD APP Mobile Viewer for FREE
ADVANCED DRIVER ALERT SYSTEM
Lane Departure Warning System
Designed for distracted or drowsey drivers, the dash cam will alert you as soon as it senses you’re vehicle leaving the lane while driving at a speed of over 50 kilometres per hour. LDWS alerts you when leaving your lane to help keep any road misfortunes from ruining your trip or compromising you and your passengers’ safety.
FCWS / uFCWS
High Speed / Urban Forward Collision Warning System
Keep a safe distance from the vehicle you’re following with the help of FCWS / uFCWS. Equipped with a state-of-the-art road safety warning system, it calculates the real-time distance between your vehicle and the automobile in front of you at a speed of over 30 kilometres per hour (km/h) (in expressways) and under 30 km/h in a busy, congested city. This dash cam issues a three-level early warning to the driver, depending on the danger of the possible collision.
Front Vehicle Departure Warning
When stopped at an intersection or a traffic jam, this dash cam's Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW) intelligent guidance system lets you know when the vehicle in front of you has already started moving, helping you stay attentive each time.
INFORMATION WITH GPS
This dash cam has built-in GPS, meaning, it can help you keep track of your vehicle’s driving speed, precise location while identifying ideal routes on the map. GPS also allows for an accurate assessment of a specific area’s details, letting you pin holiday routes for faster travels. In case of a road mishap, it supplies factual reading of vehicle speed, time of the collision and impact severity.
RED LIGHT & SPEED CAMERA
This dash cam comes with various Safety Camera Alert functions aimed at helping drivers abide by traffic rules and regulations to avoid getting ticketed for an infraction. Since it sports a built-in GPS, it lets a driver know about a designated average speed camera & mobile speed zones and notifies drivers of upcoming fixed red-light and speed cameras.
Like all THINKWARE dash cams, this one comes with a built-in thermal sensor that protects it from getting hounded by the intense heat. Clad in a specially-designed heat discharge construction, the sensor automatically shuts the U1000 down to prevent it from overheating, allowing the dash cam to thrive even in the harshest Australian weather conditions.
In case the power gets disconnected after an accident, the dash cam's supercapacitor-powered Fail-Safe Recording mode kicks in to ensure the safe and uninterrupted storage of any recording in progress at the time of the collision. Rest assured, these valuable files will be securely stored and stay accessible under any circumstances.
Format-free 2.0 Technology helps extend your memory card’s shelf life. Since this dash cam utilises the File Allocation Table (FAT) system, there’s no need for you to keep on formatting the card manually. Why? Because this mechanism automatically deletes older and less important files in the memory.
DASH CAM PC VIEWER
The intuitive and simple-to-use interface of THINKWARE DASH CAM allows you easy and convenient viewing of your recorded videos. Through PC or Mac viewer, you can playback and download recorded videos along with your route history and speed record. You can also change the dash cam settings, format the memory card, or install updates with just a few clicks on the viewer
- True 4K UHD 2160P Front Dash Cam & 2K QHD 1440P Rear Camera with 150Â° front / 156Â° rear wide angle
- Industry leading 8.42MP SONY EXMOR R STARVIS image sensor in front cam for clear crisp high definition recordings
- Choose how you record, from either a higher quality 4K Front + 2K Rear at 30FPS or a higher frame rate 2K Front + Full HD Rear at 60FPS
- Built-in Wi-Fi to control and manage U1000 via iOS or Android powered smartphone
- Thinkware Connect enables geo-fencing, vehicle location and impact notification alerts when the U1000 is connected to a WiFi Hotspot and the smartphone is logged into the Thinkware Cloud App
- Advanced Driving Alert System (ADAS); Lane Departure (LDWS), Forward Collision (FCWS), Urban Forward Collision (uFCWS) and Front Vehicle Departure (FVDW)
- Safety Camera Alerts including speed camera, red light camera and mobile speed zones
- Advanced Parking Modes including Time Lapse and Energy Save to extend recording time
- Super Night Vision 2.0 and Advanced Video Clear Technology enhance video footage quality for both day and night recordings
- Built-in GPS embeds speed, time and location data into recorded footage
- Includes a CPL Filter for the front camera to eliminate lens flare, light reflection and windshield glare
- The U1000 supports up to 128GB and this model (order code U4KD32) comes supplied with a 32GB
- UK4D32 includes HWC hard wire kit which en
- NUMBER OF CHANNELS: 2
- RESOLUTION: 4K 2160P (front) / 2K 1440P (rear)
- FRAMES PER SECOND: 30 (60 if resolution is changed to 2K front + full HD rear)
- CAMERA ANGLE: 150Â° (DIAGONAL)
- IMAGE SENSOR / CAMERA TYPE:
- FRONT: SONY EXMOR R STARVIS / 8.42M Pixels / 1/1.8"
- REAR: SONY EXMOR R STARVIS / 5.14M Pixels
- DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT: 64 X 111.5 X 32MM / 112G
- VIDEO ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY:
- WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE: YES
- NIGHT TIME PICTURE CORRECTION: YES
- INTELLIGENT AUTOMATIC EXPOSURE: YES
- NOISE REDUCTION: YES
- ADVANCED VIDEO CLEAR: YES
- SUPER NIGHT VISION 1.0: NO
- SUPER NIGHT VISION 2.0: YES
- WIFI: YES
- GPS: YES
- G-SENSOR: YES
- DISPLAY SCREEN (SIZE): N/A
- SUPER CAPACITOR / BATTERY: SUPER CAPACITOR
- HIGH TEMPERATURE PROTECTION: YES
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -10Â°C to +60Â°C
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -20Â°C to +70Â°C
- POWER INPUT: DC 12/24V
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 2CH 5.1W / 1CH 3.1W (mean)
- VOLTAGE DETECTION / CUT OFF: YES
- ACCESSORY SOCKET POWER ADAPTER: OPTIONAL
- HARD WIRE KIT (HWC): INCLUDED
- MOUNTING TYPE: ADHESIVE
- DUAL SAVE TECHNOLOGY: NO
- THINKWARE CONNECT
- GEO FENCE: YES
- VEHICLE LOCATION: YES
- IMPACT NOTIFICATION: YES
- VIDEO STORAGE: YES
- CAMERA ALERTS:
- FIXED SPEED CAMERA: YES
- MOBILE SPEED CAMERA ZONE: YES
- AVERAGE SPEED CAMERA ZONE: YES
- RED LIGHT CAMERA: YES
- ADVANCED DRIVER ALERT SYSTEM (ADAS):
- LANE DEPARTURE: YES
- URBAN FORWARD COLLISION: YES
- HIGH SPEED FORWARD COLLISION: YES
- FRONT VEHICLE DEPARTURE: YES
- RECORDING MODES:
- CONTINUOUS LOOP: YES
- IMPACT/INCIDENT: YES
- MANUAL: YES
- PARK MOTION DETECT: YES
- PARK IMPACT/INCIDENT: YES
- PARK TIME LAPSE: YES
- PARK ENERGY SAVE: YES
- AUDIO/VOICE: YES
- VIDEO FORMAT: MP4
- VIDEO CODEC: H.265
- AUDIO CODEC: HE-AAC
- MEMORY CARD CAPACITY / CLASS: COMES WITH 32GB MICRO SD CARD; SUPPORTS UP TO 128GB
- WARRANTY: 2 YEARS (ON CAMERA HARDWARE, 6 MONTHS ON MICRO SD)
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: KOREA
- Kit includes Front Camera, Rear Camera, Hard Wire Kit and Micro SD Card
- 1x CPL Filter included in pack
- PC VIEWER: Front and Rear Footage can not be viewed at the same time due to the large file size. Running both videos at once will cause the PC Viewer to continuously buffer. The files can only be viewed separately, and you can still view the rear footage on the main screen of the PC viewer.